AU$15 Million Placement
On 1 October 2020, the Company announced it had received firm commitments for a $15 million share placement through the issue of approximately 224 million new shares to institutional and sophisticated investors at a price of $0.067 per Placement Share.
The Placement was strongly supported by existing and new domestic and international investors.
Share placement funds will be used to:
- Pursuing IX process optimization for incorporation into an Enhanced Feasibility Study
- Fund ongoing exploration activities meeting tenement commitments
- Recruit additional technical and mining experts as and when required
- Fund the acquisition of long lead items for a restart of mining at Honeymoon
- Assess and execute where appropriate, value accretive M&A opportunities
- General corporate and administration purposes.
Post the issuance of shares, Boss provides the following shareholder type and location summary:
|Paradice Investment Management Pty Ltd||9.7|
|Tribeca Investment Partners Pty Ltd||8.5|
|Sachem Cove Partners LLC||6.1|